why do people cheat
Some of the reasons why people cheat are entirely based on emotional needs . However , people are not always perfect in their actions . In many cases , the strength of the relationship does not prevent conflicts Infidelity is the major cause of conflict in many relationships since it is about feeling emotionally connected to someone else One of the main causes of infidelity is the need for or lack thereof appreciation . Some spouses who feel unloved or unappreciated may start looking outside their marriage for sources of comfort and affirmation These partners blame their
One of the main causes of infidelity is the need for or lack thereof appreciation . Some spouses who feel unloved or unappreciated may start looking outside their marriage for sources of comfort and affirmation These partners blame their
spouses for their infidelity rationalizing it as lack of attention and love from their partners
Another reason for infidelity is revenge . If your partner cheated on you before or you have suspicions about his or her faithfulness , this might lead you to trying to get back at your partner by committing similar offenses hence the saying by Gandhi "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind " Perhaps you have secret anger or bitterness towards your partner , you should not hide it , let him or her know of your feelings and decide if you are able to forgive and forget . If you cannot , it is better to get out of the relationship rather than to stay and cheat
The third reason behind infidelity is self destruction . Some people have low self esteem in that even when something good happens to them they think they don 't deserve that gift . In response to their feelings they may go...
More Essays on people, why, cheat, University Press, Perfect Marriage
- Why do people cheat? So what?
- Viewpoint Comparison
- Ethical Leader
- Journal Entry #3
- Discuss the impact of colonisation and settlement on the health and well being of Aboriginal people. Provide three examples of initiatives that demonstrate the importance of cultural competence and/or self determination in the empowerment of Aboriginal c
- Why dose Kate Chopin present her charters and situations without judging or moralizing
- The Bahai Faith
- Crime is the result of individuals making choices to commit crime; it is not the result of their social circumstances. Discuss this statement.
- `Why are passwords and other good information security technologies compromised by the people who use them? What can we do to improve their contribution to information security?
Related searches on University Press, Perfect Marriage, Dating Diaries
- Perfect Marriage studies
- sample studies on Dating Diaries
- studies on Perfect Marriage
- people analysis
- merits of University Press
- disadvantages of Dating Diaries
- advantages and disadvantages of people
- Perfect Marriage summary
- cause and effect of Dating Diaries
- University Press fallacies
- why test
- advantages of people
- people introduction