why do people cheat
Some of the reasons why people cheat are entirely based on emotional needs . However , people are not always perfect in their actions . In many cases , the strength of the relationship does not prevent conflicts Infidelity is the major cause of conflict in many relationships since it is about feeling emotionally connected to someone else One of the main causes of infidelity is the need for or lack thereof appreciation . Some spouses who feel unloved or unappreciated may start looking outside their marriage for sources of comfort and affirmation These partners blame their
One of the main causes of infidelity is the need for or lack thereof appreciation . Some spouses who feel unloved or unappreciated may start looking outside their marriage for sources of comfort and affirmation These partners blame their
spouses for their infidelity rationalizing it as lack of attention and love from their partners
Another reason for infidelity is revenge . If your partner cheated on you before or you have suspicions about his or her faithfulness , this might lead you to trying to get back at your partner by committing similar offenses hence the saying by Gandhi "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind " Perhaps you have secret anger or bitterness towards your partner , you should not hide it , let him or her know of your feelings and decide if you are able to forgive and forget . If you cannot , it is better to get out of the relationship rather than to stay and cheat
The third reason behind infidelity is self destruction . Some people have low self esteem in that even when something good happens to them they think they don 't deserve that gift . In response to their feelings they may go...
More Studies on people, why, cheat, University Press, Perfect Marriage
- Why do people cheat? So what?
- Viewpoint Comparison
- Is the eighth century BCE really as important as scholars have suggested for the development of Greek landscapes? Why or why not?
- Why people go `postal` in the workplace, workplace stress
- statement of interest
- (from chapter four) What are the worlds most important population problems? Discuss two or three, explaining why they are important and what is being done to address them.
- Influencing Factor of Innternational Business Essay Maincuetm
- only 2 pages!
- Convince somebody why they dont like poetry, that they should like poetry based on this poem.
Related searches on University Press, Perfect Marriage, Dating Diaries
- cheat courseworks
- sample reports on University Press
- reports on Dating Diaries
- University Press analysis
- merits of University Press
- disadvantages of why
- advantages and disadvantages of cheat
- Perfect Marriage summary
- cause and effect of University Press
- why fallacies
- Perfect Marriage test
- advantages of Perfect Marriage
- people introduction