why do people cheat
Some of the reasons why people cheat are entirely based on emotional needs . However , people are not always perfect in their actions . In many cases , the strength of the relationship does not prevent conflicts Infidelity is the major cause of conflict in many relationships since it is about feeling emotionally connected to someone else One of the main causes of infidelity is the need for or lack thereof appreciation . Some spouses who feel unloved or unappreciated may start looking outside their marriage for sources of comfort and affirmation These partners blame their
One of the main causes of infidelity is the need for or lack thereof appreciation . Some spouses who feel unloved or unappreciated may start looking outside their marriage for sources of comfort and affirmation These partners blame their
spouses for their infidelity rationalizing it as lack of attention and love from their partners
Another reason for infidelity is revenge . If your partner cheated on you before or you have suspicions about his or her faithfulness , this might lead you to trying to get back at your partner by committing similar offenses hence the saying by Gandhi "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind " Perhaps you have secret anger or bitterness towards your partner , you should not hide it , let him or her know of your feelings and decide if you are able to forgive and forget . If you cannot , it is better to get out of the relationship rather than to stay and cheat
The third reason behind infidelity is self destruction . Some people have low self esteem in that even when something good happens to them they think they don 't deserve that gift . In response to their feelings they may go...
More Courseworks on people, why, cheat, University Press, Perfect Marriage
- Why do people cheat? So what?
- Viewpoint Comparison
- Why Do People Commit Crime
- Intro Spanish: Language & Culture
- Airline Industry - What are the ethical issues of Over booked seats and being stuck on the ramp
- artist statement
- Short Story
- According to the readings why there is an increase in the rate of incarceration?
- When there is violence in the family, all members of the family are participating in the dynamic, and therefore, all must change for the violence to stop.
- List three critical developments in the history of the Net
Related searches on University Press, Perfect Marriage, Dating Diaries
- why courseworks
- sample papers on why
- papers on University Press
- cheat analysis
- merits of Perfect Marriage
- disadvantages of Dating Diaries
- advantages and disadvantages of why
- cheat summary
- cause and effect of why
- Dating Diaries fallacies
- why test
- advantages of University Press
- University Press introduction