physiological differences between children and adults
Children and adults are different - this is a well-known fact Experience , behavior , thinking , emotions and feelings , demands and needs - almost everything , in every single aspect of life is different in children and adult people . But the most important and obvious difference is biological . Body of a child and body of an adult are built by the same principle , but only in general . In fact , there are plenty of details in anatomical structure and functioning of the organism of a child that differ more or less comparing with the organism of an adult p
Physiological differences are at maximum when adult is compared to a newborn child . As a child grows , number of differences decreases and remaining differences tend to become less intensive . So , for example adolescent human differs from an adult much less than six-year old child
Concerning physical activity during training session most important physiological differences between children and adults are differences in structure and functioning of cardiovascular and respiratory systems These differences are caused by immaturity of above mentioned systems of child 's organism and entirely different demands that are made to said systems by overall level of activity and metabolism of a child
Concerning structure and functioning of the respiratory system , children have lower tidal volume (because of smaller size of their lungs , and as a mechanism of compensation breathing frequency of children is higher than of adults . Also children have smaller amount of dead space (regions that serve only for air transportation and take no part...
More Reports on children, differences, adults
- Intro and conclusion
- Creative Writing_Childcare Essay
- Reading Disabilities in Children and Adults. Backround Information
- Family values change as society changes. As a result, ideas about how children should be raised change. A. Write a letter to one of the following audiences in which you compare (and contrast) at least two of your ideas about raising children with a minimu
- Long term effects of child abuse
- All Adoption records should be open to adopted people over 18
- Counseling Children in a Community Setting
- an informal report on Asthma and the current treatments available in Australia for this condition
- How does substance abuse effect young adults relationships?
- Children?s Depression Inventory