physiological differences between children and adults
Children and adults are different - this is a well-known fact Experience , behavior , thinking , emotions and feelings , demands and needs - almost everything , in every single aspect of life is different in children and adult people . But the most important and obvious difference is biological . Body of a child and body of an adult are built by the same principle , but only in general . In fact , there are plenty of details in anatomical structure and functioning of the organism of a child that differ more or less comparing with the organism of an adult p
Physiological differences are at maximum when adult is compared to a newborn child . As a child grows , number of differences decreases and remaining differences tend to become less intensive . So , for example adolescent human differs from an adult much less than six-year old child
Concerning physical activity during training session most important physiological differences between children and adults are differences in structure and functioning of cardiovascular and respiratory systems These differences are caused by immaturity of above mentioned systems of child 's organism and entirely different demands that are made to said systems by overall level of activity and metabolism of a child
Concerning structure and functioning of the respiratory system , children have lower tidal volume (because of smaller size of their lungs , and as a mechanism of compensation breathing frequency of children is higher than of adults . Also children have smaller amount of dead space (regions that serve only for air transportation and take no part...
More Reports on children, differences, adults
- Argumentative Essay
- what is it about the Narni (be specific) that holds the appeal of not only children but adults as well?
- Personal Experience (Psychology: Interaction in the social world)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- importance of adults to a child`s growth to awareness
- Discuss theories of memory development in children.How might these account for differences in memory ability between young children and adults?
- How was Slavery different for men and women adults and children? Consider labor, opportunities for escape, punihments, and family life. Be specific and use examples to support the answers
- concept of learning
- Should black children only be adopted by black parents?
- The relationship between interparental conflict and adjustment of young adults
Customers Who Downloaded This Essay Also Viewed
Related searches on adults, differences, children
- differences studies
- sample papers on differences
- studies on adults
- differences analysis
- merits of differences
- disadvantages of adults
- advantages and disadvantages of children
- adults summary
- cause and effect of adults
- differences fallacies
- differences test
- advantages of differences
- adults introduction