some people believe that professional sportsmen and women are paid too much money nowadays in relation to their usefulness to society. do you agree or disagree?
Sportsmen : Real Champions of Life Sports have been a part of the culture of every country in the world From the earliest times , every civilization had one sport or the other that caught its fancy . It continues even today , when sportsmen are treated like gods . Well , the idea that all the sportsmen and sportswomen are given undue importance is not agreeable . We never think of the kind of pressure the sportsperson undergoes to win an event . These sportspersons should be encouraged in all ways to do better in their next event and
Sports are an important form of revenue in many countries . The income from events like Olympics or World cup football is huge . Consider for example , the 2008 Beijing Olympics which generated 2 billion dollars in direct revenue . This income can be utilized to step up the development
Along with the growth and expansion of sports , sports related industry itself is booming . The companies selling sports items are springing up everywhere . The sports merchandises like jerseys , t-shirts and other items get sold at an unbelievably fast rate making its share into the revenue of concerned countries
There are many countries who find their pride in their achievements in sports . For them , the winning sportsman or sportswoman brings home international honor also , along with whole lot of money . For example a country like Ethiopia has nothing to claim as far as development goes but it has earned its place in sporting annals through the heroics of its long distance...
More Papers on people, women, world, countries, money
- The relation between Motivation & Employee Performance in HSBC Bank
- Do you agree or disagree with the writer
- Ethical Approval Form for Dissertation
- 1 chapter to be illustrated in a table formate
- The personal and highly subjective approach of the Personal Essay might be entertaining but it adds little to the stock of human knowledge. Do you agree or disagree?
- Case Study
- Eu Focus as a Civlian Power or Miitary Power
- How the NFL became a lucrative business
- Understanding Curriculum as Culture
- Accounting in healthcare