who is jesus christ and what is his mission to the world
Jesus Christ is the Son of Man born of a virgin , and child of the Lord He was born in Bethlehem , in modern day Israel , in the year 0AD , and lived a humble life of poverty . He was a carpenter , in a poor household , and never sought fame or wealth , or anything selfish for himself , and was all-loving . This love and kindness is the reason he suffered such awful pain on the cross , for the purpose of saving all of mankind , and welcoming us with open arms into the Kingdom of Heaven , and
freeing us from eternal condemnation
Throughout his life he stopped raging seas , walked himself upon their water , raised a man from the dead , and fed thousand 's from one boy 's lunch , and yet still rode humbly on a donkey . These miracles have proved to millions of people for the past 2 ,000 years that he is truly the Son of Lord , and the Christ
His mission on earth was simple to share God 's love and goodwill , but this love was so strong that not even King Herod , nor Satan nor any Roman could prevent it spreading throughout the world . Jesus Christ 's desire is for us to all be at one with our Lord , and to accept him into our hearts , and he has promised to be patient , and gentle until we make the final step , and save ourselves...
More Courseworks on world, Jesus Christ, Jesus, Christ, Lord
- Jesus Christ and What is His Misson to the World
- Bible: The Book of Job
- the circumstances surrounding your decision to become a follower of Jesus Christ, using various bible passages as the framework for your salvation and eternal life in Christ.
- Who is Jesus Christ and what is His mission to the world?
- Personal Reflection Essay: My Personal Preaching Gifts As I See Them Now
- Critical Issues for Judaism & Christianity
- Micah 6:8
- Religion and Gender
- Interpretation of Matthew Passage