The death of a family member
The death of a family member is considered to be the most traumatic life experience . The fact of death has great influence on the mentality of every person . Shock is a fist reactions of a person on the dead news . People who experience this grief are often unable to make up their mind to such a loss . They do not want to believe that somebody from their family members will never be with them . They can not face with this devastated reality . The death of a family member is a whole life trauma
. Emotional reaction to death can be unpredictable . It is necessary to be ready to any reaction from relatives ' side whatever it may be . Death happens in different ways and depends on a variety of circumstances . It can be gradual , violent , sudden or even mystique Gradual death is closely connected with long-term illness like cancer for example . In such cases relatives know that their family member is ill and can die at any time . They are partly ready for this loss Sometimes family members must make difficult decisions concerning the maintenance of life-support systems . Gradual death almost does not have so called suddenness effect . It is predictable in most cases . That is why it is not so shocking . The same thing can not be said about sudden or violent death . In cases of sudden death (through accident suicide , murder or even sudden illness ) the remaining partner or family members will not have had time to anticipate the oncoming loss . This naturally leads to severe depression and shock . Hopelessness can also be a result of sudden death when remaining family members are forced to face the absence of a loved one immediately and without warning Horrific accident , murder , or suicide can even lead to life-threatening ' reactions on the part of other family members Mystique ' death is also very shocking . The disappearance ' of a child , for example , can create uncertainty among other relatives . While hopes may be kept alive , they are undermined by a fear of the worst that can produce serious depressive illness in family members . Any kind of the death of a family member will always be a considerable trauma for the rest of the family and other relatives
The Death of a Family Member...
More Reports on family, process, death, member, origin
- Multicultural Views on Death and Dying
- The Death Penalty from the Religious View Points and Ethical Issues from Point of View from Catholics, Lutherans, and Christains.
- In what ways does cultural background and identity shape everyday life in families?
- Criminal justice
- Funeral Directors serving families
- Studies in Drama
- Compare and Contrast Mrs Mallard's spiritual quest in Kate Chopin's 'Story of an Hour' with that of the protagonist in Gail Godwin's 'A sorrowful Woman.'
- Cultural Influences on Social Cognition and Behavior (Social Psychology)
- Jaques Derrida and the Concept of Difference
- Is lethal Injection Humane.
Related searches on Family Member, Gradual, views
- Gradual papers
- sample papers on origin
- courseworks on views
- process analysis
- merits of family
- disadvantages of Family Member
- advantages and disadvantages of family
- process summary
- cause and effect of Family Member
- Family Member fallacies
- Family Member test
- advantages of origin
- Family Member introduction