Does childrens tv viewing affect academic performance?
Statement of the Problem : Television has evolved from being a mass medium of entertainment to being a primary source not just of entertainment , but information and education as well . Today 's generation of youth have assumed this lifestyle , associating television as a form of infotainment - educating , while at the same time entertaining them Purpose Scope of Work : The purpose of this study is to determine the relationship between television viewing and academic performance among children . In determining television viewing , measures such as frequency of television viewing , programs watched , duration of TV
Purpose Scope of Work : The purpose of this study is to determine the relationship between television viewing and academic performance among children . In determining television viewing , measures such as frequency of television viewing , programs watched , duration of TV
watching , and time slots often watched will be utilized . Academic performance meanwhile , will be measured through respondents (children ) grades given per term , per subject
Sources Methods of Data Collection : Cluster of schools will used in the survey sample , surveying students into two groups : the first group comprising of 1st to 3rd graders and the second group composed of 4th to 6th graders . These groupings will determine differences between groups and within respondents /subjects
Preliminary Outline : I . Does TV viewing affect academic performance II . Pro of Respondents III . TV Viewing Habits of Respondents A Frequency of watching TV B . Programs watched C . Duration of TV Watching D . Time slots usually watched IV . Academic Performance of Respondents A . Overall grade B . Grade per subject C . Overall performance in school V . Synthesis : Relationship of Respondents ' TV Viewing and Academic Performance
Timeline : Pre-testing of Survey Questionnaire- 2-3 weeks Social Preparation and Issuance of Consent Forms- 1-2 weeks Data collection- 1-3 months Data Analysis- 1 month Report Writing- 1 month...
More Reports on academic, performance, respondents, viewing, Data Collection
- Cultural Practices
- Research Project Proposal
- The current trends in Performance Appraisal Practices and its link with Performance Pay In Cyprus Private Bank Organisations.
- College Academic Performance and Attitudes towards College Educational Experiences: Differences between Private and Public High School Leadership, Curriculum and Teacher Requirements.
- What is the intelligence quotient ?
- Does television viewing affect academic performance
- Personal Statement
- Cover letter
- continue from week one
- The impact of NCLB and IDEA on the achievement of students with disability.
Related searches on Data Collection, Data Analysis-, viewing
- performance papers
- sample reports on performance
- studies on Data Analysis-
- Data Analysis- analysis
- merits of performance
- disadvantages of Data Analysis-
- advantages and disadvantages of Data Analysis-
- Data Analysis- summary
- cause and effect of Data Analysis-
- viewing fallacies
- respondents test
- advantages of viewing
- Data Analysis- introduction