the behavioral perspective
There are several ways in which behaviorist explain behavior . According to behaviorist , behavior is learned through modeling , classical conditioning or operant conditioning . Modeling involves behavior that is learned by animals or humans via the observation of others around them . Classical conditioning involves pairing a response naturally caused by one stimulus with another , previously neutral stimulus ' and operant conditioning is when a person or an animal behaves in a particular way to gain something desired or avoid something unpleasant (Prentice-Hall , Inc In our society , modeling oneself after another person is done quite
In our society , modeling oneself after another person is done quite
often . I feel like it is the most common and easiest learned behavior When I was in high school , several teenagers would ditch class just because they witnessed another classmate who got away with it Therefore , more teenagers would ditch class until they got caught . It 's more like monkey see , monkey do . Modeling is also very pervasive in our media . When we see a supermodel , famous actor , actress or singer , we tend to want to model ourselves after that particular person
When I was young , I know of a young girl who would watch the Animal Planet ' and she loved to see all the different types of animals . One day , she was watching a documentary on Octopuses and her mother came into the room and scared her by jumping at her and making a roaring sound . When this happened , she was filled with anxiety and fear . From that day forth , every time she sees an octopus , she is...
More Essays on person, young, behavior, day, classical
- Explain the ways in which Western ideas about realism and reality in representation evolved and changed due to advancement of visual technologies and changing aesthetic interests. Address the question of perspective in particular, and examine its influenc
- Sociology thought and refleccion
- discussion question
- How Does Television and Media Affect Children Research Paper
- Chepter 9: Communication and collaboration in nursing
- Compare and Contrast 2 philosiphers
- How do the three perspectives (Modern, Symbolic-Interpretive, and Post-modern) contribute to different ways to think about organisations?
- Outline and Evaluate the Behaviourist, Including Two Behavioural Therapies
- Intro to Civilization
- nursing theory