Why I want to work in medical research
Medical Research : A Field of Dreams I have always believed that each of our lives is made up of something out of the extraordinary . We live in this world where nothing and no one is certain of what is going to happen in our lives . Ever since I was young , I have always imagined myself being of service to those in need So when I went to college , I took up Radiation Biology at the Suffolk University , where I am currently one of their Trustee Scholars Even if I was a student , I
I have always believed that each of our lives is made up of something out of the extraordinary . We live in this world where nothing and no one is certain of what is going to happen in our lives . Ever since I was young , I have always imagined myself being of service to those in need So when I went to college , I took up Radiation Biology at the Suffolk University , where I am currently one of their Trustee Scholars
Even if I was a student , I
did not hinder myself from learning new ideas . I studied at the Health Training Center and I majored in Phlebotomy . A year later , I took a short course for Nursing Assistant I took the certification exam , and I passed . My quest for knowledge helped me to achieve the opportunities that I have today
Aside from school , I also had a lot of work experiences . I started out as an Office representative , wherein I d and updated important documents . After I took all of my certification examinations , I finally ventured into the Medical field . I started out as a Medical assistant where I was tasked to assist in the EKG and Phlebotomy procedures . I gave my very best and little by little , am trying to work my way up Soon , I worked as a Front Office Support Specialist . This particular job gave me an overview of how to cater to the needs of the patients , given that they are uncomfortable
I thought I was convinced that I was being contented with my knowledge and ability to help others . I was wrong . I immediately went back to finish my internship in Radiation Therapy . Being given this chance paved way for me to strive and become the best that I can be Unfortunately , I was still not contented with the kind of knowledge that I have acquired . I wanted to learn some more . When my internship was over , I took the certification exam for Nursing Assistant . Fortunately I passed the said examination
As of this time , I am currently working as a Clinical Nursing Assistant at the Massachusetts General Hospital . I take vital signs , temperatures and blood pressures of patients at the Oncology floor of the said hospital
I believe that I have the capabilities and experiences needed to work in the biomedical research field . My experiences and my unstoppable quest for knowledge will help me to formulate new medicines that can help eliminate incurable diseases . It would also be beneficial for the company to hire someone who has a wide background of the different fields in medicine work in specific areas in research . We all know that specific areas of research are always important in the formulation of medications and preventions of certain diseases . This is primarily due to the fact that certain areas of study can be given more attention which in turn can help elevate the health of our country
When given the opportunity to work in...
More Studies on work, research, medical, Medical Research, Front Office Support Specialist
- 1.Proponents of using animals in medical research point to advances in treatments of human diseases that have followed such experiments. Animal rights activists, however, note that proponents are willing to kill in hopes of preventing human suffering. The
- effects of smoking on productivity: Does smoking cost the employers money?
- Research in Health Care (nursing)
- Talent Retention
- How Important is Quality Training for Private Investigators
- MEDICAL LEADERSHIP
- Social Work Research
- memos with some research
Customers Who Downloaded This Research Proposal Also Viewed
- essay on preparation for medical school
- Personal Statement: Why am I applying to Chaminade University?
- Why did you chose to apply to UCF?
- Why did you choose to apply to UCF? (University of Central Florida) 2) What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that will allow you to contribute to the UCF community?
- personal statement for medical school admission
Related searches on Medical Research, Front Office Support Specialist, Clinical Nursing Assistant
- Front Office Support Specialist studies
- sample papers on Clinical Nursing Assistant
- courseworks on work
- research analysis
- merits of research
- disadvantages of Clinical Nursing Assistant
- advantages and disadvantages of research
- medical summary
- cause and effect of Nursing Assistant
- Medical Research fallacies
- work test
- advantages of work
- Medical Research introduction