Why did you choose medical field?
: Why did you choose medical field p : language -I work in medical laboratory for the last 3 years and I want to continue education I want to continue pursuing a career in medical laboratory technology There may be several reasons for this . However , I do feel that the most important thing of this profession is that you never not to stop learning . There is something new and interesting always to learn . You tend to gain from each and every case presented , and this finally adds to the experience and knowledge p
p : language -I work in medical laboratory for the last 3 years and I want to continue education
I want to continue pursuing a career in medical laboratory technology There may be several reasons for this . However , I do feel that the most important thing of this profession is that you never not to stop learning . There is something new and interesting always to learn . You tend to gain from each and every case presented , and this finally adds to the experience and knowledge p
Medicine often utilizes the most advanced technology . Priority is given to provide latest technology to the medical field , as this profession is directly responsible for saving the lives of many . As a part of the medical field , I feel lucky that I would one of the first to access such technology and stay ahead of the other professions . The technology utilized is plain , simplified , and always user-friendly Following the advancement of technology , there is always a creation of new posts
I have observed that in the medical field , professionals are always required , as there is an increase in the population and an enhancement in the lifespan of human beings . This offers the job security no other profession would be offering . There was a serious shortage of healthcare professionals in the 1950 's and 1960 's , following the baby boom . Again the population is beginning to rise , and by the year 2008 jobs in the US healthcare industry would increase by 26
In the medical laboratory technology field , various positions can be easily taken up such as clinical positions , leadership positions research positions and even teaching positions . There seem to be a lot of options for those taking up this field . As a part and parcel of the medical field , it would be an honor to work with a team of doctors nurses and other healthcare professionals . The medical profession is a noble profession , as it is directly responsible for saving the lives of people . This gives me a lot of honor , for the profession I am working in . The field of medical laboratory technology also permits for specialization in various specialties such as clinical chemistry clinical microbiology , hematology , histology , transfusion , cytology clinical genetics , immunology , electron microscopy , virology parasitological , and cytometry
When working as a medical laboratory technologist , I am faced with a lot of challenges . However , with hard-work , these challenges can be overcome , and this would give me a lot of satisfaction in fulfilling my job and doing my duties
Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (2006 . Becoming a Medical Laboratory Technologist . Retrieved January 14 , 2007 , CSMLS Web site : HYPERLINK "http /www .csmls .org /english /career /index .htm http /www .csmls .org /english /career /index .htm PAGE
_Why did you choose medical field ? Page...
More Reports on medical, field, choose, Canadian Society, Medical Laboratory Technologist
- The Right to Die
- The future of the Fire/EMS Service in the United States
- education technology
- EMS PAY V/S NURSING PAY IN USA
- how is statistics appliied in the field of nursing
- Motivation for becoming a Physician Assistant
- Personal Statement for Medical School
- personal statement
- Personal statement for Medical Genetics Program entry
- Statement of Purpose (For admission of Master Program)
Customers Who Downloaded This Essay Also Viewed
- essay on preparation for medical school
- Personal Statement: Why am I applying to Chaminade University?
- Why did you chose to apply to UCF?
- Why did you choose to apply to UCF? (University of Central Florida) 2) What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that will allow you to contribute to the UCF community?
- personal statement for medical school admission
Related searches on Canadian Society, Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Laboratory Technologist
- field papers
- sample studies on Medical Laboratory Technologist
- reports on choose
- Medical Laboratory Technologist analysis
- merits of choose
- disadvantages of Medical Laboratory Technologist
- advantages and disadvantages of medical
- Medical Laboratory Technologist summary
- cause and effect of Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Canadian Society fallacies
- Medical Laboratory Science test
- advantages of field
- choose introduction