Why I want to be a Registered Nurse
The pursuit of one 's goals and dreams are journeys that oftentimes take a lifetime to accomplish . There are those who reach the end of their lives not accomplishing what they wanted to do because they were either too intimidated by the prospect of even embarking on such a quest or they did not have the right opportunities in life . Yet , there comes a certain point in one 's life when one experiences an epiphany of sorts coming to a new understanding of something that one previously considered as a mastered art . For
myself , this was the pursuit of my education as a registered nurse
Factors such as an aging population , technological advances , and the advent of managed care have indeed changed the way health care is being offered and is being perceived in the United States for one , having an aging population means that the demand for nurses has increased Another impact is that of certain technological advances which make it easier to give healthcare at a more affordable rate . In light of managed care and these other factors , much more is also required of a nurse aside from the standard of health care that was previously provided
Given the level of competition in this field and the increasing demands for highly specialized and trained nurses , I feel that the only way to continue my career in nursing is by being able to earn a degree in nursing . My advantage in this field comes from the fact that I...
More Essays on care, life, more, nurses, professional
- Community Report
- The Aging Population
- food and culture in u.s
- International and Strategic Marketing
- Writer's Choice
- Why is there a Homeless problem in Miami Dade County and why are the homeless relying on the Trust
- Discuss the history of political parties in the U.S. How and why did they come about touch on all the different types we have had and why they came about. Finish with the future of political parties in the U.S. and how they may or may not be different fro
- main advantages and disadvantages of conventional farming and conservational farming, if conservational farming is sustainable farming of the future then why are few countries using it?
- BA535 - Telecommunications - Discussion #4
- Apple Co.