Why I want to be a Registered Nurse
The pursuit of one 's goals and dreams are journeys that oftentimes take a lifetime to accomplish . There are those who reach the end of their lives not accomplishing what they wanted to do because they were either too intimidated by the prospect of even embarking on such a quest or they did not have the right opportunities in life . Yet , there comes a certain point in one 's life when one experiences an epiphany of sorts coming to a new understanding of something that one previously considered as a mastered art . For
myself , this was the pursuit of my education as a registered nurse
Factors such as an aging population , technological advances , and the advent of managed care have indeed changed the way health care is being offered and is being perceived in the United States for one , having an aging population means that the demand for nurses has increased Another impact is that of certain technological advances which make it easier to give healthcare at a more affordable rate . In light of managed care and these other factors , much more is also required of a nurse aside from the standard of health care that was previously provided
Given the level of competition in this field and the increasing demands for highly specialized and trained nurses , I feel that the only way to continue my career in nursing is by being able to earn a degree in nursing . My advantage in this field comes from the fact that I...
More Courseworks on care, life, more, nurses, professional
- Community Report
- The Aging Population
- food and culture in u.s
- International and Strategic Marketing
- Writer's Choice
- Why do we care about Human-Computer Interaction?
- Discuss the factors that brought about the failure of the United States to ratify the Treaty of Versailles
- Business Management and Leadership
- Human Factors Engineering- Geriatrics
- Technological advancements are the factors that led to the success of the Roman Empire in the political, economical, and social sectors