Why I want to be a Paramedic
Why I want to be a Paramedic [Name of the writer appears here] [Name of the institution appears here] I believe that by being trained as a paramedic , I would be able to contribute more to my company and that I would be able to ultimately provide better service in when it comes to responding to medical aid calls . Personally speaking , becoming a trained paramedic would also make me feel less obsolete when it comes to responding to medical emergency calls . Being a paramedic would make me a bigger asset for the
[Name of the writer appears here]
[Name of the institution appears here] I believe that by being trained as a paramedic , I would be able to contribute more to my company and that I would be able to ultimately provide better service in when it comes to responding to medical aid calls . Personally speaking , becoming a trained paramedic would also make me feel less obsolete when it comes to responding to medical emergency calls . Being a paramedic would make me a bigger asset for the
city especially in times of emergency and would allow me to contribute to the society more than ever
Training as a paramedic and becoming one is the next obvious step for me as I 've been in this field of work for over a decade now . I was a fireman for 12 years and that has given me a significant advantage in terms of experience . As a fireman , I was trained to respond to emergencies and in my 12 years of experience I was often one of the first to respond to medical calls and this has trained me to be used to the tensions of a high stress environment so I feel that becoming a paramedic would allow me to be more useful the next time I respond to an emergency
My extensive experience in this field of work is backed up further by another five years of work I 've done working in an ambulance . I 've had a lot of experience when it comes to medical emergency calls and I 've also assisted in many ways during these emergencies and this has given me the necessary exposure to the high tension and sometimes high risk situations someone in this position would normally encounter
Personally speaking , I also feel that becoming a paramedic would be a fulfilling step for me to take . Currently , I feel that I am obsolete and of little use in my current position . I feel that , because I am possibly the last EMT on the team , I am not contributing as much as I could if I were a trained paramedic . Being trained as a paramedic would allow me to become much more competent in the field and would re-instill a sense of purpose and value to my current position
I believe that my commitment and loyalty to the company is solid and that in being trained further as a paramedic , I would become a better asset . My love and dedication to my work is also unwavering and this is an added reason to why I want to be the best that I can be and becoming a paramedic is , I feel , the next step towards that goal
As a paramedic , I feel that I would be of more use and of much more competence . The contribution I would be able to give would be boosted by the skills I would acquire and the service that I would be able to perform...
More Essays on why, paramedic, trained
- Washington Arcticle
- How does Jared Diamond`s study of the Viking settlers in Greenland and their disappearance help us to understand his argument about how and why some societies collapse? AND how do the primary sources help us to understand the settlers, and the reasons why
- Does Porn cause sexual violence? Why? how? How is porn beneficial to us? How can it help us?
- Why an MBA
- Why do young people join gangs?
- Why have advertisers increased their focus on younger age brackets during the last 100 years?
- why isn`t soccer popular in U.S
- Why Marriages Fail
- Child Cutody cases and why fathers go in at a disadvantage. The ethic side of this and the effect on the father and the child. Also why fathers are put at this diadavantage.
- What do you understand by the terms of the communicative competence and communicative language teaching? What are the aims of clt? Can activity one be described as communicative? Why or why not? Describe what the learners do in this activity. Discuss what