Tradeoffs between an internal and external growht strategy
Tradeoffs between an internal and external growth strategy goes together in an organization . The internal organization which focuses on the internal growth of the firm look upon the comforts for the internal people and the facilities are provided internally for the employees . The employees are boosted up and they are encouraged from giving them bonus over time etc . the internal growth of an organization helps it to groom itself completely but this sets a backward area . The internal growth comprises on the employees moral , the expansion of the organization more opportunities are
overwhelmed for the employees and they are trained in such a manner that they become sharp and confident and boast them in an ly manner . As a result only the internal growth is focused and the external has to go through a tough time as the only focus becomes the internal growth and the cost is ignored . The production cost gets higher and the demand is affected which leads to a decrease in the sale of goods in the market (Clare Stutely , 1995
On the other hand when the external growth is focused the budget and the cost are kept in view and the people are mainly focused on the output in the market . Cost cutting is observed and this even leads to the suspension of employees from their job . The cost of the product is kept in view and then decisions are taken to avoid any kind of disturbance in the demand of the product . This creates...
More Papers on market, people, time, trade, employees
- external Internal Factors
- External/Internal Factors
- US Policy to Achieve Internal and External Balance
- Internal Equity and External Competitiveness Papaer
- BA535 - Telecommunications
- Strategic Management
- A Way to Clean It
- eServGlobal: Riding out the storm – A study of how the company can remake itself in face of changing external environment.
- Activity 5: External, Internal, and Construct Validity
- Social Psychology - Application 3