Tradeoffs between an internal and external growht strategy
Tradeoffs between an internal and external growth strategy goes together in an organization . The internal organization which focuses on the internal growth of the firm look upon the comforts for the internal people and the facilities are provided internally for the employees . The employees are boosted up and they are encouraged from giving them bonus over time etc . the internal growth of an organization helps it to groom itself completely but this sets a backward area . The internal growth comprises on the employees moral , the expansion of the organization more opportunities are
overwhelmed for the employees and they are trained in such a manner that they become sharp and confident and boast them in an ly manner . As a result only the internal growth is focused and the external has to go through a tough time as the only focus becomes the internal growth and the cost is ignored . The production cost gets higher and the demand is affected which leads to a decrease in the sale of goods in the market (Clare Stutely , 1995
On the other hand when the external growth is focused the budget and the cost are kept in view and the people are mainly focused on the output in the market . Cost cutting is observed and this even leads to the suspension of employees from their job . The cost of the product is kept in view and then decisions are taken to avoid any kind of disturbance in the demand of the product . This creates...
More Reports on market, people, time, trade, employees
- external Internal Factors
- External/Internal Factors
- US Policy to Achieve Internal and External Balance
- What are the different types of threats to internal and external validity? Why are these important to consider when designing a study? What is the trade off between internal and external validity?
- Scanning and Environment 1
- business algebra
- Discuss whether unbalanced growth necessarily leads to urban bias.
- internal vrs external motivation
- Developing new strategy on the base of external and internal environment