Today our workplaces and neighborhoods are composed of people of diverse backgrounds. For this reason it is important for people to find ways to get along with each other.
From the earliest times of human migration , there have been people living together from different and diverse ethnic backgrounds . In today 's world however the scope for human movement around the planet is enormous . There are so many forms of mass long distance transport , and freedom of movement and employment laws , that people can move , live and work in a different place to where they grew up . Therefore an environment of racial diversity has emerged in our workplaces and neighborhoods , where people from diverse backgrounds have to live and get along together
. The alternative to a world where we can get along with our neighbors is one where racial prejudice and tension fuel an atmosphere of fear and tension , two things guaranteed to have a negative effect on humanity . It is especially important to teach racial tolerance and how living in a diverse environment is a positive thing , to the children who grow up in these places . It is important to show how to accept people for their similarities , not to cause problems based on the differences , such as religion or color
This situation we all face now is one we can all help to sort out , by promoting racial and religious tolerance of each other , and by prohibiting any actions which go against any principles of tolerance and individual freedoms . To say that one racial group is more important than any other is one which assumes to assert social justice and control over human behavior . This is a dangerous...
More Studies on human, people, children, world, any
- Book Critique- LIZ
- on emotional and cultural intelligence, theoretical backgrounds and application to transitions/movement between cultures and within multicultural communities.
- coming of age in mississipi
- My Identities, My Self: Personal Narrative
- Mozart's Legacy
- Recruitment and selection diverse poeple
- Working in a Support Role
- Sociology of Developing Countries
- (abridged ethnograhy approach or case study): civil and /or human rights activist/transformers. realizing the promise of equality.