1 . The age of 28 is suitable for an MBA degree . Ben estimates that he will be working for 40 more years , therefore an MBA an associated increase in salary is an attractive option for him . MBA degree is usually pursued by mid-career professionals who either feel they are underpaid in their current job or want to change the sphere of activity like in the case of Ben who wants to become an investment banker 2 . As for non-quantifiable factors that affect this decision , prestige associated with having an MBA degree might be
2 . As for non-quantifiable factors that affect this decision , prestige associated with having an MBA degree might be
the most important one Changing the career path and fulfilling the dream of becoming an investment banker is another factor . Networking opportunities and special social milieu offered by a business school can also be perceived as attractive
3 . The best choice for Ben is attending the Ritter College of Business Despite the necessity to take two years off the job and higher initial investment , it is the most attractive option in the 40 year perspective even taking into consideration higher tax rate
4 . Calculating the future value of each option is a sound investment policy , be it a decision to buy stocks or finance one 's MBA education It is of paramount importance to look whether long-term gains from an investment outweigh short-term losses
5 . The the program is two years . If...
More Reports on salary, increase, year, tax, rate
- Glen Mount Furniture, Berkshire Insutruments
- Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting
- How will the MS degree enhance your career plans? Project the kinds of positions you anticipate having five years after earning the degree. What experiences have you had that form the foundation of your goals?
- Past, Present, and Future
- The Global Economic Restructuring
- Argument and Collaboration
- Personal Statement - Communication Major
- Chetan Bhagat
- Finance 01
- What specific research and/ or creative interests inspired you to continue your education, and how do you wish to pursue these interests? What are you goals after you complete your degree?