Lenora Billings-Harris is a well known public speaker and management performance improvement consultant . She is an author of many articles published in managing diversity sphere . Her experience of working in workforce management sector helped her to develop the unique way of sensitive and popular s ' presentation . Lenora Billings-Harris writing style provides rather the guidance how to do ' than carries a simple descriptive character . Nowadays , she is occupied in collaborative relationships with Fortune 500 Companies and professional agencies , at the same time making a great contribution to nonprofit organizations activities Dr
. Harris targets the international managers ' audience , as her works are demanded and accepted across managers ' societies on South Africa Germany , Russia , Belgium , Ukraine , Mexico , Spain and Canada . Managing Diversity in the Workforce ' is dedicated to leaders /managers ' audience who desperately need to be motivated and educated in terms of finding their own unique style of leadership and implement it across organizational settings accordingly . The approach taken for current article context 's creation operates with survey conducted between the hundreds of leaders asked about the main features of their leadership style and its consequences in terms of efficiency in the frame of their organizational activity
It is interesting , that the term diversity ' wasn 't mentioned by any respondent , however diversity means fairness , respect , objectiveness and listening , the words mentioned rather frequently by the survey applicants . Theoretically managing diversity in the workforce requires the leader 's dedication to follow the activities including
Studying and analysis of professional talents of all the team...
More Essays on time, managers, leadership, organizational, article
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Managing a Diverse Workplace
- "Managing" diversity is nothing more than simply good management of human resourse
- Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Assessment 2: Essay - Mini-essay 2
- Action plan
- Training, Education, and Diversity
- Explain the differences between a reactive (i.e. equal opportunity) and a proactive (i.e. strategic) approach to managing a diverse workforce. Discuss why and how organizations should take a strategic approach to managing its diverse workforce?
- Workforce Diversity
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Managing workforce Diversity