International conflict studies
I am writing to apply for the Master of Arts programme in International Conflict Studies at . By taking this programme , I hope to increase my understanding of the theoretical aspects of the discipline , the impact of globalisation on current issues , and the investigation of international conflict . Having been raised in Hungary during a volatile period in its history , one thing that has always intrigued me is the differences between neighbouring countries and cultures . I began to take an interest in these political and economic differences during my childhood until the communist system
collapsed and a multi-party democracy took its place . These events were seminal in increasing my interest in world affairs
My work experience has also increased my desire to better understand the dynamics between nations . Before undertaking my undergraduate studies , I went to Germany as an au-pair to experience the culture and to improve my German . Due to the Pan-European Picnic in 1989 , Hungary opened its bs to the West , which stimulated my interest in German history Subsequently , I attended the Goethe Institute in Hamburg to study German language , where I sat the exam , ZMP (Zentral Mittelstufe Pr 'fung . Back in Budapest , I then enrolled in a one-year tourist guide school , in German , focusing on the history and architectural styles of buildings
I majored in International Relations at undergraduate level . During my college years , I had the opportunity to choose an elective course in German . The Ostpolitik , led by Willy Brandt , was one particular area of interest . During this...
More Reports on work, time, world, international, union
- African Studies
- Apply for electrical engineering - energy system as graduate student
- A covering letter outlining my interest in the Hospitality program and hotel industry
- Diversity Consciousness Expansion Plan
- Case study/mixed method research 9&10
- Interesting in Science Major
- Statement of Purpose
- Describe a recent situation in which you had to make decision based upon opportunity costs and trade- offs. Include specific mention of the particular opportunity costs and trade-offs.
- First Principles of Economics
- Sociology thought and refleccion