Identifying Ethical Differences in Cultures
Reinventing Our Culture Through Relationships concluded that people can change their culture by embracing relationships . Although the article regarded the different genders , it still pointed out that relationships create trust and understanding . Furthermore , this believes that relationships increases the desire to share interests and beliefs . They will be able to interact more , and have stronger bonds . Rules and regulations cannot produce the same thing from the people . Coercion is not a suggested activity to shape culture , unless they want the people to always have a sense of fear To reiterate
, culture is a shared aspect of the group or community involving values , beliefs and norms . With this said , it is possible that culture could be the standards by which the people live by . A culture will not tell what profession or gender is acceptable , but the people will . However , as time moves forward , the culture will eventually dictate for the people . They should stand firm upon the criteria they have set for themselves . There should not be constant changes , unless that is already the nature of the culture . However , most of the time cultures are set through the years , and is difficult to change overnight
In summary , short term goals are set in accordance to the culture while long term goals are the elements that strongly affects the culture of the community or group . Relationships are the factors that influence culture . Rules and regulations are created from their culture . In relation to how standards are set , the people subconsciously create the culture , and one day confer to this culture . With this said , it is quite funny to think that what man has created , man follows . Sometimes , man even follows blindly
Leocadio , E (n .d . Reinventing our culture through relationships Retrieved
January 15 , 2007 from http /www .catalystlb .org /article_reinventing_relationships...
More Reports on different, differences, language, ethical, cultures
- IDENTIFYING AN EFFECTIVE STRATEGY FOR PROMOTING HARMONIOUS WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AMONG CULTURALLY DIVERSE EMPLOYEES
- Culture Difference
- Different cultures theory
- Sign language: national differences, role in education?
- international management
- Intercultural Communication:verbal issues, nnonverbal communications,culture,communication and conflict,relationships and everyday life.
- similarities and differences amongest native cultures at the beginning of the 17th century
- professional language use
- Language, Cognition, and Culture
- Training, Education, and Diversity
Customers Who Downloaded This Coursework Also Viewed
- This unit’s assignment deals with the concept of ethnocentrism—the judging of other cultures as being inferior because they are different
- Racial Profiling
- Cultural difference and cultural awareness in the workplace: the importance of cultural awareness of managers.
- Racial Profiling
- The importance of understanding cultural, ethnic and gender differences by managers and professional in a business setting.
Related searches on Cultures Ethical Differences, Ethical Differences, Eric Leocadio
- differences studies
- sample papers on Ethical Differences
- essays on used
- differences analysis
- merits of relationships
- disadvantages of cultures
- advantages and disadvantages of Ethical Differences
- Ethical Differences summary
- cause and effect of Leocadio
- cultures fallacies
- language test
- advantages of Leocadio
- Leocadio introduction