Identify and describe what organizational requirements must be in place to set the stage for successful work teams and describe any of these as to whether they are not present in your current work setting (my current work setting is education).
Name University Course Tutor Date Work teams in Organization Introduction The principle aim and set goals of any organization is competency in production of goods and services to meet the consumer standard . The set target should be met with the use of the available resources at the disposal of the organization . The supply of resources poses some limitations towards the achievement of the goals . However human resource is the only production resource that can be manipulated for the purpose of flexibility and action against the other rigid
Work teams in Organization
The principle aim and set goals of any organization is competency in production of goods and services to meet the consumer standard . The set target should be met with the use of the available resources at the disposal of the organization . The supply of resources poses some limitations towards the achievement of the goals . However human resource is the only production resource that can be manipulated for the purpose of flexibility and action against the other rigid
resources to expand the capacity of an organization
The human resource therefore qualifies to be the most important valuable and yet the most expensive to compensate . Therefore skillful and appropriate use of the human resource is a major contributing factor to the success of an organization
Organizational requirements for successful Team Works
For an organization to set the stage for a successful work teams , the organizational policies should have high pro projects . Projects are organized in phases , which are interrelated . The success of one phase depends to a greatest degree on the success of the previous phase . Each phase has its own key processes that require specialized skills and experiences of available work force . Each phase of the project requires a teamwork with functional responsibilities all geared towards the success of the entire project for the benefit of the organization . The requirement of teamwork in this perspective is to minimize the managerial burden since the teamwork is in collaboration with an overall objective . In such a situation , the organizational formal management would be expensive and teamwork renders the role as unwarranted (Putz 2002
The different phases of the project facilitate for the development of individual particular expertise and a wide range of production areas shares the benefits of individual skill sand experiences . The players in the teamwork should be subjected to the advantage of work at a position where the level of skills and expertise best warrant for action with comfort and ease (Katzenbach Smith , 1993
The products and services of different organization are unique . It usually costs the organization , in terms of time and money , to build up the unique product and service . To prevail in the market , the exact replica of the organizations production output should persist . For the success of this , teamwork becomes further important . Quality standards should be maintained unless in a case where the organization aims at product development and /or improvement . A team of qualified personnel should handle each level of production chain (Kotter 1996 Fisher 1999
Another requirement for a successful work teams is the availability of an established human capital investment . The degree of competency and discipline will depend upon the success in remuneration of the work team and the fulfillment of the requirement for training if need arises . The fact that technology is advancing should not be ignored and it is the duty of the organization to cope with the changes through internships and regular training . Training should be accompanied by evaluation of the...
More Studies on work, any, organizational, stage, successful
- Team work/Leadership
- Organisational behaviour - Discuss the importance of goals in motivation and leadership drawing upon relevant research literature to support your position.
- What are the requirements set forth by the United States
- business ethics, values
- Describe the process involved in external audit programs and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
- describe your motivation for pursuing graduate business degree.be sure to include discussion of the particular benefits you expect from your graduate college degree
- Application Exercise
- Describe and discuss the
- John Gotti received more publicity than any previous crime figure. Discuss the theories developed by Sutherland, Merton, and others and compare and contrast them regarding which would appropriately describe Gotti's criminal development
- Leadership & Decision Making; Participatory and Team Leadership
Customers Who Downloaded This Essay Also Viewed
- Describe the various sources of power in a public school setting, and then describe individuals within your organization that hold these specific powers.
- How is Traditional education (learning) impacted or changed by the Globalization
- Exploring the issues of power, control and politics
- My Identity/My School
- Review Literature