How do you aspire to shape the future of Bangladesh?
I am a firm believer in change . I would like to have the opportunity to take a bigger role in making the world a better place to live . My main philosophy in life is to lead by setting an example . I cannot expect others to do what I myself would be willing to do but that does not mean that I cannot hope that others will see the example that I have shown them . This philosophy is one of the many forces that drive me to pursue my dream of being able to shape
the future of my country Bangladesh
As a proud Bangladeshi citizen , I have not had a lot in life . In fact everything that I am and everything that I have is a result of my hard work in pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering and as a software engineer . This is also one of the reasons why I have decided to give back to my country and set up my own non-profit organization ANDRA (Association for Nutritional Development and Rural Advancement , to treat female AIDS patients , create awareness of AIDS prevention and fight domestic violence against women
One of the ways I see myself shaping the future of Bangladesh is by improving the treatment of women and providing them with more opportunities in life . Domestic violence is one of the biggest problems in Bangladeshi society at the moment because it destroys the future of many of these women . It is important , therefore , to be able to...
More Reports on shape, future, Bangladesh, AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt
- Where do we go in the future
- Future Correctional Issues
- Competition Between Proximity & Similarity
- cabreras class
- House Fly Research Paper Shaenie
- Advancements in technology may benefit humanity or may come at the risk of doing harm. Identify a technological advancement that you regard as an example of this dilemma and discuss your thoughts about future implications.
- Assess the future prospects of British Banks
- future of nuclear power
- Describe yourself and your future, personal, academic and career plans.
- Financial Analysis
Related searches on AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt, Bangladesh
- Rural Advancement reports
- sample reports on shape
- essays on future
- AIDS analysis
- merits of Bangladesh
- disadvantages of Rural Advancement
- advantages and disadvantages of AIDS
- Bangladesh summary
- cause and effect of AIDS
- Rural Advancement fallacies
- Eleanor Roosevelt test
- advantages of Bangladeshi
- Rural Advancement introduction