How do you aspire to shape the future of Bangladesh?
I am a firm believer in change . I would like to have the opportunity to take a bigger role in making the world a better place to live . My main philosophy in life is to lead by setting an example . I cannot expect others to do what I myself would be willing to do but that does not mean that I cannot hope that others will see the example that I have shown them . This philosophy is one of the many forces that drive me to pursue my dream of being able to shape
the future of my country Bangladesh
As a proud Bangladeshi citizen , I have not had a lot in life . In fact everything that I am and everything that I have is a result of my hard work in pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering and as a software engineer . This is also one of the reasons why I have decided to give back to my country and set up my own non-profit organization ANDRA (Association for Nutritional Development and Rural Advancement , to treat female AIDS patients , create awareness of AIDS prevention and fight domestic violence against women
One of the ways I see myself shaping the future of Bangladesh is by improving the treatment of women and providing them with more opportunities in life . Domestic violence is one of the biggest problems in Bangladeshi society at the moment because it destroys the future of many of these women . It is important , therefore , to be able to...
More Papers on shape, future, Bangladesh, AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt
- Future Correctional Issues
- Where do we go in the future
- How does gender shape individual personality?
- How does gender shape the relation to the city and to the modernization and westernization in `Farewell, Eden and Victoria`? How is it similar or different to the significance of gender in `When the Grey Beetles Took Over Baghdad`?
- My Skins Ad Document Amarx
- American History
- Current and Future Application of Transgenic Crops
- Privacy and Data Protection - Evaluate the current and future threats to privacy. What can the IS/IT professional do about them?
- coal:future prospects.
Related searches on AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt, Bangladesh
- Rural Advancement papers
- sample papers on Bangladesh
- reports on Nutritional Development
- future analysis
- merits of Nutritional Development
- disadvantages of Nutritional Development
- advantages and disadvantages of Bangladeshi
- AIDS summary
- cause and effect of Rural Advancement
- future fallacies
- Bangladeshi test
- advantages of future
- Rural Advancement introduction