How do you aspire to shape the future of Bangladesh?
I am a firm believer in change . I would like to have the opportunity to take a bigger role in making the world a better place to live . My main philosophy in life is to lead by setting an example . I cannot expect others to do what I myself would be willing to do but that does not mean that I cannot hope that others will see the example that I have shown them . This philosophy is one of the many forces that drive me to pursue my dream of being able to shape
the future of my country Bangladesh
As a proud Bangladeshi citizen , I have not had a lot in life . In fact everything that I am and everything that I have is a result of my hard work in pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering and as a software engineer . This is also one of the reasons why I have decided to give back to my country and set up my own non-profit organization ANDRA (Association for Nutritional Development and Rural Advancement , to treat female AIDS patients , create awareness of AIDS prevention and fight domestic violence against women
One of the ways I see myself shaping the future of Bangladesh is by improving the treatment of women and providing them with more opportunities in life . Domestic violence is one of the biggest problems in Bangladeshi society at the moment because it destroys the future of many of these women . It is important , therefore , to be able to...
More Reports on shape, future, Bangladesh, AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt
- Where do we go in the future
- Future Correctional Issues
- Shape Yourself
- In what way does the media shape out attitudes to young people who commit serious offences?
- Lifeguard Subculture
- Russia and Central Eastern Europe as a market area in 2010:Forecast the future of business in Russia and your position within this context.Forecast the future of business in Russia and your position within this context.
- Unix Future Outlook
- theater of the very near future
- Describe a setback that you have faced. How did you resolve it? How did the outcome affect you? If something similar happened in the future, how would you react?
- Using financial data to assess risks and comparatively evaluate the future possibilities for companies
Related searches on AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt, Bangladesh
- Nutritional Development papers
- sample studies on AIDS
- studies on Bangladeshi
- Rural Advancement analysis
- merits of Bangladeshi
- disadvantages of Bangladesh
- advantages and disadvantages of Bangladesh
- shape summary
- cause and effect of Bangladeshi
- Nutritional Development fallacies
- future test
- advantages of Bangladeshi
- shape introduction