How do you aspire to shape the future of Bangladesh?
I am a firm believer in change . I would like to have the opportunity to take a bigger role in making the world a better place to live . My main philosophy in life is to lead by setting an example . I cannot expect others to do what I myself would be willing to do but that does not mean that I cannot hope that others will see the example that I have shown them . This philosophy is one of the many forces that drive me to pursue my dream of being able to shape
the future of my country Bangladesh
As a proud Bangladeshi citizen , I have not had a lot in life . In fact everything that I am and everything that I have is a result of my hard work in pursuing an undergraduate degree in engineering and as a software engineer . This is also one of the reasons why I have decided to give back to my country and set up my own non-profit organization ANDRA (Association for Nutritional Development and Rural Advancement , to treat female AIDS patients , create awareness of AIDS prevention and fight domestic violence against women
One of the ways I see myself shaping the future of Bangladesh is by improving the treatment of women and providing them with more opportunities in life . Domestic violence is one of the biggest problems in Bangladeshi society at the moment because it destroys the future of many of these women . It is important , therefore , to be able to...
More Courseworks on shape, future, Bangladesh, AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt
- Where do we go in the future
- Future Correctional Issues
- In what ways does the Australia cultural background and identity shape everyday life in families? Discuss either ethnic differences, class differences or sexual preference differences.
- Psychology of Crime
- Self Assessment College Essay Mikarenee
- SOLAR COOKING
- `No god but God: The Origins,Evolution,and Future of Islam.` by Reza Aslan
- Surround Sound Past Present and Future
- Psychology and Religion
- What challenges and controversies have you faced and how have those experiences shaped your character, your outlook on life, and your vision for the future?
Related searches on AIDS, Eleanor Roosevelt, Bangladesh
- future studies
- sample studies on AIDS
- papers on future
- Bangladesh analysis
- merits of future
- disadvantages of future
- advantages and disadvantages of future
- AIDS summary
- cause and effect of Nutritional Development
- Eleanor Roosevelt fallacies
- future test
- advantages of Nutritional Development
- Nutritional Development introduction