FDI in China in last 10 years
Foreign Direct Investment in China in last 10 years Language : English (U .S Introduction Foreign direct investment (FDI ) is a long-term investment by a foreign investor and is considered a key component of national development strategies across all countries over the globe . This type of investment boosts the economic growth of a country through its positive impact on the country 's domestic capital , productivity , and employment statistics FDI is the lifeblood of a growing economy that provides the host country benefits of increased labor standards and skills , transfer of new technology
Foreign direct investment (FDI ) is a long-term investment by a foreign investor and is considered a key component of national development strategies across all countries over the globe . This type of investment boosts the economic growth of a country through its positive impact on the country 's domestic capital , productivity , and employment statistics FDI is the lifeblood of a growing economy that provides the host country benefits of increased labor standards and skills , transfer of new technology
and innovative ideas , improved infrastructure and conducive business environment . It is a leading source of external financing Countries that have stable market conditions coupled with high productivity , low costs of labor , effective government policies and adequate infrastructure facilities are considered to be the most favored destinations for foreign investment companies . Liberalization of economies has opened doors for many countries into the emerging markets of the developing nations such as China and India
The Chinese Economy
The Chinese economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the world . It has emerged from being an economy with virtually no foreign investment in the late 1970s to a country that attracts one of the largest amounts of foreign investment from investors across the globe The increasing openness of the Chinese economy to foreign direct investment has contributed immensely to its exceptional growth and development . The increase in foreign direct investment in China has contributed to higher investment , and growth in productivity , greater employment opportunities , and a dynamic export sector
China is one of the most populous countries in the world with more than 1 .3 billion people with an annual growth rate of 0 .8 . It has taken adequate measures to curb its rising population figures and this has made a positive impact on its growth rate . The population density is approximately 136 persons per square kilometer with most of the people (almost 60 percent ) living in rural areas . Life expectancy is also higher in this country than most developing nations across the globe The country also has high literacy rate of 91 percent
The Chinese economy witnessed a slow but dramatic growth over the past twenty years . It has transformed from a poor economy with relatively low per capita income to the world 's fastest growing economy . The Chinese economy has emerged as a market-oriented economy that has become a dominant figure in world trade . The country has increased its interaction with international economy that has resulted in increased foreign trade and gross national product (GNP . The Chinese economy grew at 11 .4 percent in the year 2007 . As per the FDI Confidence Index compiled by A .T . Kearney in the year 2005 , China hold the first position followed by India and United States . China is currently the world 's fourth largest economy and it has expanded by at least 10 percent annually in the last four years . Foreign direct investment in China rose by 4 .5 percent in the...
More Studies on foreign, years, GDP, China, FDI
- The role of foreign direct investment in China 1979-2006.
- The role of foreign direct investment in China 1979-2004
- Describe the opportunity, advantage and main challenge for a foreign company that wishes to establish business in China in some industry, and try to give advice on how to overcome these challenges.
- Foreign Direct Investment in China:prospect of Chinas FDI and what can Brazil and other developing countries learn from China?
- Multinational corporation
- Foreign Direct Investment in developing Indian economy: An Innovative Study between India and China
- The important role of foreign direct investment in brunei: current status and future direction
- Indirect Employment Effects of Foreign Direct Investment Into the UK
- MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Customers Who Downloaded This Dissertation Chapter - Results Also Viewed
- Direct foreign investment in Turkey
- Foreign Direct Investment
- What is Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)? Why might firms favour FDI rather than exporting, licensing or franchising?
- FDI in China transfer their investment strategy to high-tech area
- 6. Should countries promote or restrict Foreign Direct Investment? Discuss with examples of FDI aimed to exploitation of natural resources, manufacturing and services.
Related searches on GDP, FDI, China
- Order Number courseworks
- sample courseworks on BOP
- courseworks on Forecast China
- China analysis
- merits of foreign
- disadvantages of Order Number
- advantages and disadvantages of Chinese Inflation
- Chinese Inflation summary
- cause and effect of BOP
- Foreign Direct Investment fallacies
- Chinese Economy test
- advantages of Foreign Direct Investment
- foreign introduction