Describe your most meaningful achievement(s) and how they relate to your field of study, the Latino community and your future goals.
In my field of study , which is construction technology , I feel that there is so much that I can do to help my community . The reason is because , like my father who was in metal fabrication , I too would like to be able to provide opportunities for other Latin-Americans in my community . I would like to be able to give other Latin-Americans the same chance at living the dream in the United States similar to the chance that I have I have learned from my parents two laws : the law of learning and
I have learned from my parents two laws : the law of learning and
the law of giving . I believe the more you learn the more open you become for learning . I am convinced this University is a great fit for the law of learning ' My success and my accomplishments in the academe will herald the beginning of the fulfillment of my personal and professional goals
On a personal level , I believe that my most meaningful achievements have helped me further these dreams of mine . Winning the President 's Award for Educational Excellence and organizing community work in the Crop Walk : Walk to fight hunger are some of the things that I believe will aid in this quest . It is said that the one thing that nobody can ever take away from you is your education and that is the one thing that I plan to not only gain for myself but for others as well . I have learned from my parents the critical importance of the law of giving , and I am both attracted and committed to this model of community service particularly that students apply skills to effect social change
While I personally believe that there is no such thing as a free lunch ' and that everything a person has in life must come from hard work and perseverance , I also believe in charity . I believe in helping others who do not have much in life . I believe in helping people regardless of their nation , race or creed . I believe in being a better person so I can best help myself and others around me . I believe that this academic environment is the best place for me to turn these beliefs into realities . I am fully aware of the significance of being considered for acceptance , and I am sincerely grateful for your time and consideration of my application
MOST MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENT Page PAGE 1 of NUMPAGES 1...
More Courseworks on most, community, meaningful, walk, United States
- Theme Essay
- The korean -american culture.
- discussion ( criminology)Crime Mapping Can Increase Community Safety
- Child maltreatment in Australia
- Sociology of Developing Countries
- The character of the Ohio State community is a reflection of the diverse interests, talents, backgrounds, experiences, strengths, and perspectives of its students, faculty, and staff. What do you believe you will contribute to this university community?
- AIDS Epidemic Among the Gay Community
- time share
Related searches on United States, Educational Excellence, walk
- United States courseworks
- sample reports on Educational Excellence
- courseworks on Educational Excellence
- United States analysis
- merits of most
- disadvantages of meaningful
- advantages and disadvantages of walk
- most summary
- cause and effect of Educational Excellence
- community fallacies
- United States test
- advantages of most
- Educational Excellence introduction