Describe your academic interests and how you plan to pursue them at USC. Why are you planning to transfer to USC?
Personal Statement Prompt One : Describe your academic interests and how you plan to pursue them at USC My life has been full of wonderful experiences , which have led to my personal growth and development . Many of the activities I have engaged in are extremely important to me and have influenced me in positive ways , however , one that stands out in my mind is when I assisted my father at his office . My father is a successful businessperson , and through observation , I was able to learn everything that went on inside a
Prompt One : Describe your academic interests and how you plan to pursue them at USC
My life has been full of wonderful experiences , which have led to my personal growth and development . Many of the activities I have engaged in are extremely important to me and have influenced me in positive ways , however , one that stands out in my mind is when I assisted my father at his office . My father is a successful businessperson , and through observation , I was able to learn everything that went on inside a
business environment and was inspired and intrigued . From business administration , to accounting , to employee relationships , I did not expect to learn so much during my short time there . However , this activity was extremely important , as it led me to my decision today to follow in my father 's footsteps and seriously study the field of business in a university setting . My wonderful sister , who has impressively obtained her Master 's Degree in International Business , has also inspired me
Prompt Two : Why are you planning to transfer to USC
My academic interests are varied and run the gamut in the field of business , however , I am most interested in studying Business Administration . Such studies at the University of Southern California will further enrich my knowledge and skills regarding business and how to thrive in a various business environments . I desire to attend the University of Southern California , as it is ranked one of the best schools in the United States , therefore the university 's reputation is amazing . I believe I will learn so much by studying at the University of Southern California , which will lead to an incredible career in the business world . Each of these factors has drawn me to a school where I believe I will thrive and grow while studying my chosen field of business and making my father and family extremely proud
More Reports on academic, interests, University, Southern California, International Business
- University of Southern California and how it has affected the Figueroa Corridor
- essay outlining the applicants academic interests
- Academic interests
- academic honesty
- A Comparison between Copyright Laws and Restrictions to Plagiarism and Paraphrasing imposed by the University
- Warren Bennis-Organizational Development
- usc-transfer-personal statement
- 1. Why Clark(Clark University)? 2. Describe your most significant academic experience?
- Letters for University
- Tell us in approximately 500 words why at this point in your academic or professional career you would like to transfer to GW?
Customers Who Downloaded This Admission Services - Admission Essay Also Viewed
- Why I wish to study for the Starthclyde MBA programme
- Why are you pursuing an MBA at this point in your career? Describe your professional goals and how an MBA from the Carlson School will help you to reach these goals.
- Describe your short-term and long-term career goals and explain how your past experience together with an IMBA from the NCCU will contribute to your achieving them. (750 words maximum)
- Why I want an MBA, short and long term career goals
- Explain your short-term and long-term careers plans as specifically as possible. When combined with a Vanderbilt MBA degree, how will your previous experiences and personal attributes enable yo to pursue these goals successfully?
Related searches on International Business, University, Southern California
- University courseworks
- sample papers on Southern California
- papers on International Business
- academic analysis
- merits of International Business
- disadvantages of International Business
- advantages and disadvantages of interests
- International Business summary
- cause and effect of Southern California
- USC fallacies
- USC test
- advantages of interests
- Southern California introduction